Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A_Z of Michelle

A-Z of Michelle

Liz has tagged me, so here's a bit of info about me....

A - Available or single? Neither
B- Best Friend? Definitely my hubby ... he sees me at my worst and still loves me (I think)
C- Cake or Pie? Yes Please! I guess my all time fave would be caramel tart (if you can call that a pie)
D- Drink of Choice? Water or if I'm feeling naughty chocolate milk.
E- Essential Item? Chap stick.
F- Favorite Color? Green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? If I have to make choice I would go the worms as long as they were sours.
H- Hometown? Gladstone.
I- Indulgence? Chocolate.
J- January or February? January. A fresh start to the year.
K- Kids and names? 2 girls, Asha (5yo) and Tamsyn (4yo).
L- Life is incomplete without? My family including my dog and cat.
M- Marriage Date? 30th August 1997 - the day before Princess Di died
N- Number of Siblings? A sister (6 years older) and a brother (4 years older).
O- Oranges or apples? Apples. They're easier to eat on the way to work.
P- Phobias/Fears? Heights which is weird coz I love rollercoasters and other rides
Q- Favorite Quote? There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
R- Reason to Smile? The girls
S- Season? I love spring because of the temperature and I love summer because of the longer days and the fab fruit.
T - Tag three people! I think everyone I know have been tagged
U- Unknown fact about me? My hair is really grey (at 35!!!!) not such a big deal as I haven't seen my natural hair colour since I was about 17.
V- Vegetable you hate? I loooove veges (even brussel sprouts) but if there was one that I like the least I would have to say capsicum even though its technically a fruit not a vege.
W- Worst habit? I'm a slob. My house is in a constant state of disarray. I was going to make a new years resolution to be tidier but I knew I would never achieve it.
X- X-rays you've had? Teeth. Do ultrasounds count? If so I've had a few done on my tummy/pelvis
Y- Your favorite food? Roast pork with all the trimmings (MMMMM....crackling!!!)
Z- Zodiac? Virgo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just read some of your blog! Sounds like a busy life with two little girls. We've (hubby and I) just babysat our two granddaughters for two nights ( and days) phew!!! Don't know how I ever managed all those years ago. Our two are 4 and 16months. Lovely but demanding and busy busy busy!!! Glad to get back home to the cats and dog and fish!!!