Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

checking in

I don't have an awful lot to report this week. I'm back into weight training and while I have had to lift less with some exercises due to my back, I have got through my workouts. I missed Body Attack on Tuesday so went last night instead and I have gone back to walking or running in the morning (pre-weights). I have to go a bit earlier as hubby has to leave at 5:15 so its off to bed a little earlier.

Missy T has had a couple of bad nights so that's knocked both me and hubby around a bit. I find it hard to function on a broken sleep. To make matters worse, she has slept in our bed so I feel as though I've had no sleep at all. On the bright side, even with sleep deprivation I have still been working out.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I feel really slack at the moment Michelle, I have not forgotten you, I feel guilty for not phoning you yet. I have just lost so much motivation/inspiration since competing that I have not been a ball of fun to be around at present but as soon as things pick up again I promise I will be on the blower as quick as!