Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Purchases



I went out last week and bought some new things for my gym. I have put it on layby so I haven't got them yet but I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to do some chin ups on something other than the kids' swing set!


My workouts have been a bit hit-and-miss lately. I have been working shift work last week which has thrown my whole routine out the window. Hopefully I can get back into it next week.
Tomorrow, we are going to do the Million Paws Walk for the RSPCA. We bought our dog a couple of years ago from the RSPCA and I like to take him back to show them that he is happy and healthy and part of a loving family. Plus, as I was working shift I have barely seen my family so it would be nice to have a bit of quality time with them.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I hope its these new purchases that are keeping you away from your blog????? Hope you had a great day at the Paw's walk.

ms_attitude said...

Hi Michelle, you've been tagged..
visit my blog
www.carolinewm.blogspot.com