Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me

I have been tagged by ms_attitude, here are the "rules"

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I am currently getting orthodontal treatment which I guess is incredibly sad that a 35 year old woman has braces.
2. I was born in Gladstone and have lived here all my life, my Dad was also born here.
3. Every time I go to a new hairdresser she usually comments on how thick my hair is. I always look at these funky short hairstyles and would dearly love to have them but I have too much hair!
4. I hate seafood. I was bought up in a family that fished most weekends and now I can't stand the smell. I force myself to eat some fish as it is healthy (and the rest of my family love it).
5. We got married the day before Princess Di died.
6. I wanted to be a zoologist when I grew up. Once I got to uni I discovered there weren't that many jobs out there so I switched to chemistry.
7. My house is in utter disarray but my CDs are in alphabetical order. Some things I just have to have in order.
I would like to tag other people but I think everyone I know has already been tagged

2 comments:

ms_attitude said...

LOL I have a lot of hair - hence why I have mine as short and funky as possible... weighs too much if I tie it up so I get a headache!
Your holiday snaps look nice... beautiful clear blue water and white sand..mmmmmm

Tracey said...

Interesting post Michelle. I have still been around just had so much going on in my life since last comps, grrr cant wait till things seem a little normal.