Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday I weighed myself while at the gym and had gained a further 0.5 kg. I thought it was a good idea to mention it to Liz in my daily check-in and she gave me a good talking to about scales and why one can gain weight and why, at the moment, its not the best idea to weigh myself so infrequently (especially on gym scales). I felt so much better after her email.

I had a treadmill workout yesterday and I was absolutely buggered afterwards. I really enjoyed it though, I've never thought of myself as much of a runner (I run like a girly girl) so I was so proud of myself when I got through it. Today my legs are a bit tender and so is my waist (weird, huh?) Tomorrow I will be doing Cathe Friedrich's Body Max 2 workout. I'm not sure if I really want to do it - it goes for 80 minutes and a lot of step work - but what doesn't kill me can only make me stronger.

No comments: