Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WOO HOO!

After the last couple of weeks hovering around the 54 kg mark I have finally seen a drop in the scales. Its funny how you see no change in ages and then BAM there goes 0.5 kg which now makes me 53.4 kg. As I said previously, I have no set weight goal in my head. I think this is because I have a tendency to set it too low. When I was in my 20's I was always around 47 kg and I got as low as 44 kg at one point. I had some body issues (like most young women) and even at my lowest weight I still saw myself as fat. I never did anything stupid to maintain that weight - I never starved myself - but I exercised all the time. The sad bit is that I see how I was in my 20's at 47 kg my ideal. Not necessarily the weight but the fact I was around 13% body fat, I had abs and I could see my muscles (especially in my legs).

I guess my point is that if I set a goal myself I'm worried I'll push it to the extreme and get too thin. Liz has given me an idea of a good weight range so if I try to stick with that I should be alright.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Well Done Michelle, you are doing really well with your program with Liz. You obviously have your head in the right place... Hopefully my head will be back there soon.