Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Summer is here

Summer has definitely hit Gladstone, it has been very humid over the last few days and it feels like we are going to get a storm (not that we ever do). I had a great workout yesterday. As Missy T was home sick I could go once hubby got home with Moo so I missed the after work rush. I got my heartrate to 165 bpm which I was pretty impressed with and I apparently burnt over 500 calories and that was without the jumping split squats I also did.

One of the instructors on the weekend won the Intermediate Figure Section at the INBAs on the weekend. She looked so proud of herself and had a great weekend. She looks fantastic, I'll have to ask her to see her photos. I spoke to her last week and she seemed tired and just over the whole thing and this week she is on such a high saying how it was all worth it. Regardless of winning or losing, it would be such a buzz - I can't wait to go through it myself.

1 comment:

Sienna said...

I LOVE summer storms, but hate the heat. I am more of a cold weather person for that, but I would love to live where you are, with the chance of a cyclone!