Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hooray! Hooray! I'm on holi-holidays!

Hubby and I have decided to take this week off work to just veg out. We went to the movies and to lunch yesterday, something we never get a chance to do. This morning I got to the gym which was great as I normally have to go at rush hour when its next to impossible to get on equipment.



Missy T's party went well although I think in future years we will have parties elsewhere (like Maccas or Hungry Jacks) as it seemed an awful lot of work for just a couple of hours. Here's a couple of photos. I have to say I'm pretty proud of the mermaid cake.



I had my ortho check-up last week which always results in me being unable to eat for a few days. I wouldn't mind so much but I get incredibly hungry and end up living on coffee and chocolate (because I can melt chocolate in my mouth). I really need to have a contingency plan in place before my next check-up. Maybe I need to make a big batch of soup. If anyone has any good soup recipes let me know!

I'm actually learning a lot about myself. Last week when I was feeling down I didn't even think of turning to food. I tend to make poor food choices on the weekends or when I'm really tired. Its just pure laziness on the weekend, through the week I have all my meals planned, I need to do this 7 days a week. I don't know how to go about food when I'm tired, maybe pack more fruit? That way when I feel the need for a quick sugar fix I'll eat fruit instead of reaching for the lollyjar.
Post a Comment