Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Juggling Act

I'm sitting here have a coffee just to try and stay awake. I'm absolutely exhausted today and this mornings training session was a struggle. I'm often tired by the end of the week but I get my training done and feel great afterwards but not today. I guess its because I'm running around like a blue-arsed fly trying to keep a few too many balls in the air. The girls have been rehearsing every afternoon this week which means we have less time to do homework, cook dinner etc. My sister is coming to stay for the weekend and the house looks like a brothel but I simply haven't had the time to tidy up. Luckily its not my mother staying with us as my sister is a little more forgiving of mess especially at concert time (she has 2 daughters as well so she knows what its like).

Better get back to it - try and get a bit more done before I can go home!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

I've heard that most brothels are clean and tidy which sort of makes sense 'cause a guy doesn't want a root in a place that looks just like home.
Not that I would know or anything. really!

Unknown said...

Does that mean I now have to go around ranting that this place looks like a home rather than a brothel?