Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Ballerinas

Moo in her bear costume
Missy T waiting to go on stage.

We had the girls concert yesterday. I helped out backstage so I didn't actually get to see any of the performance but I have ordered a DVD so I will still get to see it eventually. I had my sister, Mum and Stepdad in the audience and they said the girls did a great job. All the kids were incredibly well behaved which I found amazing since the group I was taking care of ranged from 3 - 6 years old. Its a tiring week and by last night we were all exhausted. I missed yesterday's gym session purely because of everything that was going on (as well as all the stuff I had to do) and food hasn't been wonderful but I'll get back on track next week.


2 comments:

Kek said...

Those events are a huge amount of work for the mums, Michelle. My nieces dance and let's just say I'm glad I have boys....

Hope you're having a relaxing day!

ms_attitude said...

Hehe, pretty ballerinas ;-) I remember my childhood going to pantomimes etc... and all the time Mum used to put in sewing outfits, sequins onto outfits....
Caroline