- Training. I don't think I have ever pushed myself like this before and I'm really enjoying it. I love it when I've had a tough cardio session and my legs feel like jelly.
- Improved strength. I can do dive bomber pushups, explosive pushups and other stuff that I never thought I could do.
- Better energy. I'm not dragging my feet every day.
- Food. I could eat my ricotta dip and raw veges everyday of the week if I could. Another favourite is the fake frozen cheesecake. Yum!
- My family. My girls often comment on various figure photos and point out their nice backs or arms. Its never negative and they ask if I'm going to look like that.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
On A More Positive Note
After having a couple of low days I have decided to document some of the things I'm loving at the moment: