Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

Nothing Exciting

Just a quick check in as I haven't blogged in a while. We had a good Christmas, the girls loved all their pressies and even though I asked not to get anything this year with the expense of the comp coming up, hubby and the kids got me Season 5 and 6 of Scrubs as well as a couple of other things. Its great to have something to watch as there is very little on TV at the mo.

I did very little exercise over the Christmas period as we had to go to Bundy plus I had a few early starts at work. I think the break has done me some good, I enjoyed sleeping in the last few days. I can't wait to start comp prep although I don't know if I'll think that once I've started :o)

2 comments:

Kek said...

Sounds like you've had a relaxing time Micehlle, and that's always a good thing. :)

With the comp prep, I think it's like anything you really want - you just have to focus on the end goal when the going gets tough. And you have Liz to help you get there, so you're sure to succeed!

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle,
Happy New Year!
Cheers, Charlotte