Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Its Raining, Its Pouring





Today is a rainy day, we've had just over 100 mm in the last 6 hours which is fantastic as, like most of Australia, we desperately need the rain. I hope its raining like this in the catchment areas of the dam - it would be great to see it full.

I was hoping that the rain would deter people from the gym this morning but instead it was packed. Body Attack is very popular on a Saturday morning. Likewise, the shops are incredibly busy as well - Gladdy people are the weirdest bunch, don't they know they are supposed to stay at home and snuggle up in front of the box on a rainy day (mind you, I'm one of those weirdos that are out in it as well).

I think I must be slowly going crazy. I woke up in the middle of the night and said to my hubby that I'd forgotten to feed the fish. I then got up and started searching the house for them. After a little bit I sort of woke up and realised that we don't have and never have had fish then promptly went back to bed. Weird, huh?

No comments: