Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

That Time of the Month

Yes, its ortho treatment time. I have survived this month fairly well having cooked myself a big batch of chicken and vege soup as well as preparing some soft foods for the other meals. I'm back into training this week after having a couple of rest days last week. I pushed myself fairly hard this morning and am looking forward to my tready workout this afternoon. I'm quite happy with how my bod is coming along, seeing some definition in my abs, legs and upper body. I still have a long way to go but I'm pleased with how its going. It was hard to get my head around having some rest time, I felt as though I was undoing all my hard work but really I did quality workouts on my training days so its all good. And to be honest, I trust Liz's judgement, it was much better I have a couple of days off than to collapse in a heap.

No comments: