Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OOOOWWWW!

I received my new training program this week and all I can say is ow! I am suffering from major DOMS in my glutes and thighs. I had a few different exercises that I had never tried before, I think its great as it makes it a bit more interesting. Mind you I got a few strange looks when I was doing them at the gym last night.

Don't you just love the after New Years rush at the gym. Last night I was flat out getting onto a treadmill and other equipment. I always have a bit of a chuckle to myself as I know in a few weeks time it will be back to normal.

My weight is down to 52.8 today! I think that's fantastic considering the amount of DOMS I'm suffering.

5 comments:

Raechelle said...

Yes, it is funny how all these people suddendly flock to the gym-and fortunately they will be bored soon and we'll have the gym to ourselves again! LOL

Anonymous said...

My idea of hell is the gym in January. But its nearly the end of the month and they will all run away and hide for another 12 months.

Well done on your weight

Kek said...

Ah, strange looks at the gym....I'm used to those now. :o)

Hope the treadmill traffic jams thin out soon.

Magda said...

Hi Michelle,

I read this post with fear in my heart. I'm dreading that glutes and hammies workout coming my way soon. LOL LOL

Cheers

Magda

Unknown said...

Magda - its a good one! I'm sure you'll love it.