Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Excited

I was so excited this week when Liz emailed and said I can have one icecream a week. After sitting there for a few minutes with mouth agape I rang hubby to tell him. So now I have a box of Drumsticks in the freezer ready for my weekly indulgence.

Yesterday we had Moo's 7th birthday party at Hungry Jacks. It was a lovely afternoon with only 4 of her friends, much better than previous parties where I felt the need to invite the whole class. I initially planned to have it at home but then thought 'Bugger it!', I didn't feel like having to entertain a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds for a couple of hours. Plus Hubby got to have some takeaway and I got my icecream for the week.

BTW, here is a photo of my shoes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes, heck im starting to think its worth getting into figure just for the shoes lol

Charlotte Orr said...

Nice shoes! Caramel magnums are my ice cream of choice at the moment, LOL. Enjoy!

Raechelle said...

cute shoes!

Debstar said...

Very pretty ankle breakers.

KatieP said...

Love the shoes!
Do you think Liz will let me have a Magnum once a week too?
I LOVE Magnums!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! I'm happy with them even if I'm flat out walking in them.

Mmmmm ... Magnums. Maybe I'll have them when my drumsticks have run out.

Katie - I guess you'll be able to have icecream at some stage. Its to keep you sane during comp prep.

ms_attitude said...

Holy cow! You are one brave chickadee :-)
There is no way on this earth that I could feasibly put those shoes on my feet and stand straight...
Brave... very brave!
Caroline