Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back Into It

I'm back into training hard again which, I have to say, I'm glad about. I hated not being able to workout at the intensity that I was prior to the ankle incident. I felt like everything was out of whack and because I couldn't train as much I became obsessed with food. I despised dieting, I hated vegetables and lean meat. I coped all week but by the weekend I had a few slip-ups, the odd hot cross bun, a Lindt white chocolate Easter bunny for breakfast, caramel mudcake, not to mention the Indian feast I went to on Saturday night. Fortunately my weight hasn't suffered too badly and I'm back with a vengeance this week. I guess I found that its easy to fall into the old bad habits when one piece of the puzzle is not there. Training and diet go hand in hand, I need to do both for me to succeed.

5 comments:

Kek said...

Easter. Bah!

It wasn't just you...

Lyndsay said...

I had quite a little slip up of my own...
Glad your ankle is better!

Magda said...

Me too Michelle. On days that I dont train I'm far more likely to go "oh what the hell" and have something junky to eat.

Keep up your great work

Magda

Charlotte Orr said...

I'm the same Michelle. Never again will I have a break from the gym over Christmas, LOL.

Debstar said...

Looks like that darn Easter Bunny has alot to answer for.