Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back Into It

I'm back into training hard again which, I have to say, I'm glad about. I hated not being able to workout at the intensity that I was prior to the ankle incident. I felt like everything was out of whack and because I couldn't train as much I became obsessed with food. I despised dieting, I hated vegetables and lean meat. I coped all week but by the weekend I had a few slip-ups, the odd hot cross bun, a Lindt white chocolate Easter bunny for breakfast, caramel mudcake, not to mention the Indian feast I went to on Saturday night. Fortunately my weight hasn't suffered too badly and I'm back with a vengeance this week. I guess I found that its easy to fall into the old bad habits when one piece of the puzzle is not there. Training and diet go hand in hand, I need to do both for me to succeed.
Post a Comment