Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

By Jove I Think She's Got It

I was practising my posing today and I think I finally 'got' the front pose. I have found this one the hardest of all and at "Get Ready" Jo spent a bit of time digging me in my back to get my shoulders to stand out. I can't believe its taken me nearly a month to figure out how to do it myself but its a lot harder than what you would think.

Other good new is that it is confirmed that my braces are coming off early May. I can't wait. Oh, to be able to eat an apple or corn on the cob again!

My weight hasn't moved this week despite eating clean and getting all my workouts in. Its a bugger being a girl because that lovely monthly bloat is to blame. I refuse to get upset by my lack of results and just patiently wait for the whoosh to happen.

2 comments:

LizN said...

Michelle, that is awesome :) It probably took me twice as long to get it and you're doing it alone, so double kudos. Keep plugging away - you know that old monthly pattern...whoosh central next week.

Hugs
Liz:)

Raechelle said...

Sounds like things are coming together for you! Can't wait to see some more progress pickies!