Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Me Cavegirl

Liz has put me on Paleo eating this week. Paleo involves eating lean protein, nuts, eggs, fruit and veg whilst avoiding dairy, starchy grainy carbs and processed carbs. I'm eating like this every other day and back to 'normal' on the others. I honestly thought I was going to struggle but I'm going fairly well. The hardest part is that I don't like seafood so therefore I'm eating a lot of chicken and turkey. I love red meat but it is so expensive to buy the leaner cuts of meat. It seems to have done the trick as I have dropped a further 0.6 kg this week with my weight today sitting nicely at 50.5 kg. I'm also feeling great, there's something to be said about eating copious amounts of vegetables.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the 0.6 loss.

Debstar said...

That diet sounds interesting - achievable even. Are you allowed chocolate? Only Kidding!!!

We're going to lose you if you turn sideways.