Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

Weight and Foxes

My weight has dropped ever so slightly this week but I guess its not too bad as I started the week at 51.8 kg. I wasn't really expecting it to drop this morning as I had my free meal last night (Steak Dianne with a few chips - YUM).

Today was hill sprint day. Although I live on a hill I normally go to a new suburb to do my sprints. There are no houses and therefore no dogs to bark at me while I run up and down. We have a few dogs in the street and at 4:30 in the morning I don't think my neighbours appreciate me causing a racket. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed one or two foxes at my hill sprint hill. They normally run off once they see us but today one took off but the other stayed which I was okay with but I kept one eye on it as I did my sprints. Then it decided to come a bit closer which freaked me out a little. Mossy chased it away but it kept on coming up until it was only a couple of meters away. I thought to myself, "Its time to get out of here." The fox stopped following once we got around the corner. I found another hill in the area which was better lit and a bit closer to houses so that I could finish my session. I was nearly finished when I looked up and saw this damn fox again. I grabbed Mossy and headed for home. I don't know if foxes are known for attacking dogs or humans but I didn't really want to find out.
Post a Comment