Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

3 Weeks To Go

A little bit less than that, actually. I actually had my first comp dream the other night. I dreamt I got onto stage and the judges said that my legs and hips were too fat and that I couldn't compete (you can't half tell what is worrying me the most). Then they grabbed a measuring tape and measurement my waist:hip ratio and found that I was within their set limits. Weird!

I'm feeling great today. Hubby took some photos yesterday and I'm really noticing the changes. I'm pretty happy with how I'm looking overall and can't wait for the comp. Speaking to Liz today has helped as we spoke briefly about the game plan for the next few weeks. I love her approach to comp prep.

We had Hubby's Cricket Presentation last night. I made this a free meal and even indulged in dessert (I didn't have my icecream this week). Hubby is amazed by how much food I can put away at the moment, it seems that I am constantly eating but I'm also constantly hungry. The thing is its all good food, loads of veges - I'm loving it!

My friend, who I haven't seen in awhile, accused me of having an eating disorder last night at the function. She commented several times that I would most probably go and throw up after my meal. I guess my body has gone through some amazing changes in the last few weeks and I suppose it can surprise people who don't see me everyday. I bit my tongue as she was drunk and there was no point in explaining I fuel my body with great, nutritious food and push myself hard when working out and this is the reason I'm losing weight not because I starve myself or purge after eating.
Post a Comment