Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Starvin' Marvin

I have been soooo hungry this week. Does this mean my metabolism is firing and I should burn some of that fat I have been so concerned about? My weight is still sitting at 47.9 kg but I have been fitting in a couple of extra walks plus I went to Body Combat last night so I'm expecting it to drop soon. Tomorrow is a rest day and I know I have to fight the urge to train, rest is as important as working out, but I might take the girls to the park and get some incidental exercise in (as well as have some fun with the family).

I started learning my routine last night and am having a blast with it. I think my family are going to get sick of the music as I have been playing it over and over. Jo didn't make it too difficult so it won't take long to get it down pat. I figure if I get the choreography of the Cathe Friedrich and Amy Bento DVD's I can get just about anything!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, you look great and I would love to see a sneak preview of your performance before you go - do you need an audience??? Keep going you are doing so well - truly inspirational..

Unknown said...

Hey Leigh! You figure it out, Girlfriend.

I should get the girls together for a show. God knows I need the practice in front of people, it might help with the nerves.

I'll speak to you soon.

Kristy said...

I agree, you seem to be doing so well Michelle. Very inspirational.

You must be getting so excited :)

Magda said...

Just having a laugh over the repeat of your music Michelle. My WH listened to Madonna's Vogue (eg "strike a pose") a million times over when I was practicing last year. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do LOL

Cheers

Magda

Raechelle said...

Wow- not too long now-you must be so excited!
Are you doing the same show Lyndsay is doing? I'm now going to be attending that show with DI-so it'll be great to meet you if you are!
Cheers and good luck!

Kek said...

Michelle, if you can 'get' Cathe and Amy's choreography, you're 10,000 steps ahead of me....

You'll be GREAT. When and where's the comp?

Unknown said...

Kek,

The comp is on the 17th May in Brisbane - under 3 weeks and counting!