Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On Top Of The World

I'm feeling absolutely fantastic this week, I'm loving life. I'm not feeling restricted with the food that I'm eating and I am loving training. Mind you, Liz's ears should have been burning on Saturday, I was cursing her after tready intervals, a killer leg workout and then suicides to finish off.

I took some more progress pics yesterday and I'm really happy with how things are going. I really need more practise with my posing, I find I get it right looking in a mirror but when I can't see myself I get a bit lost. I think I'll get Hubby to take more photos plus Liz is going to give me some pointers. I should utilise Jo's experience as well and send through photos to her.

4 comments:

Magda said...

Thats fantastic Michelle. You've worked so hard to get where you are so its important to enjoy it. Not long now!!

Cheers

Magda

Charlotte Orr said...

Nice to hear you are enjoying yourself and not feeling restricted. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

Kek said...

LOL - I meant to say that I loved your dream. That's the kind of dreams I have!

Pity you can't have a giant mirror behind the judges on comp day, eh?

LizN said...

You totally deserve to feel on top of the world. You've put in the work and now you're reaping the rewards ;)

Hugs
Liz;)