Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

Its Friday!

Not too much to report. My weight is sitting at 47.7 kg this week and while I would like to shave a bit more off I'm not too worried about it.

The Gods must be smiling down on me at the moment as I was wondering how I was going to fit in gym, Body Attack, a hair appointment as well as watch Missy T at soccer tomorrow but it turns out that there is no soccer this weekend. Alright! I don't have to miss my workouts.

I just rang hubby and it looks as though my bikini has arrived. AT LAST! I can't wait to see it.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi michelle,

not long to go now. You are going to do so brilliantly next weekend. Can't wait to see piccies!
Andjxx

Charlotte Orr said...

How exciting! Hope you love your bikini!

Debstar said...

Are we going to get a photo???

Unknown said...

Deb - I'm going to keep you in suspense