Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Thanks Liz

I made the incredibly tough decision to start training on my own again. There is a large part of me that is absolutely terrified but another part knows that I have learnt an enormous amount in the time I have worked with Liz and am confident that I can make it on my own. It will be hard to no longer have the daily emails and it always felt like Christmas as I waited for my weekly program (mind you it never felt like Christmas when I actually read the training :o)). Anyway, thanks Liz! You're an absolute legend!!

5 comments:

ss2306 said...

LOVE your new blog set-up Michelle. Your pics look perfect!

Charlotte Orr said...

Great new header!

LizN said...

You're so welcome! How good does your new blog header look Miss Figure Athlete. Love the red bikini shots~

Hugs
Liz;)

PS - you escaped unscathed from "Enter the Meathead!"

Kek said...

Love the pics!

I know what you mean about feeling like Christmas... until you open the "gift". :o)

Unknown said...

It was time for a change. Mal took the bikini shots after we got back from Brissy and he did a pretty good job. Thought I'd better get some decent photos while I still looked hot :o)

Liz - I'm spewing I'm missing 'Enter The Meathead' - sounds like a good 'un!