Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Weekend

I didn't have a great weekend. It was cold (by my standards LOL!), wet and windy and by Sunday I was suffering from cabin fever. I think this is the reason I started eating and eating and eating. I was feeling pretty cocky on Saturday as my weight was fairly stable despite my food intake - that changed by Monday. Lets just say its done now, time to move on, there's no point in looking back.

I started back serious training on Monday and am so sore today. Gotta love that! I'm glad I had a break even though it was a little longer than anticipated. I think my body needed some downtime.

I think it would be wise for me to set some goals and have a few strategies in place. A few of these are:

- continue logging on Calorie King. I've been a bit slack with this since the comp.
- go back to eating a treat meal once a week
- resume having an icecream or some other treat mid-week. I found this good through comp prep as it split up my treats so that they were smaller but more often. I also found I needed something by Thursday night.
- plan my training every week. In the past I found I got stuck in a rut and did the same things week in, week out. I need to mix it up for better results plus it keeps it interesting (this is what I loved about Liz's program).

I think that's about it for now.
Post a Comment