Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

The Weekend Ahead

Yay, its a long weekend!! I have a few plans for this weekend and it will be interesting to see how much I actually get done. Tomorrow I will be going to Body Attack and then do a leg workout. I haven't done the new release yet so it will be good to do something new. Tomorrow night I will be going to Sex And The City with some girlfriends. We are going to the Gold Room which I'm a bit excited about as I have never been there before. Needless to say, tomorrow night will be a planned free meal so I will have to make sure I eat well through the day. I think we are will be going to a BBQ on Monday at the Marina, not sure yet though as a few people are going away. It would be nice to take the kids somewhere anyway just to get out of the house. I'm also planning to start my veggie patch as the price of produce is so expensive here and the quality is pretty poor. At the moment its just a matter of setting up the site where I want it and start prepping the soil. I'll have to read up on what is best to plant at this time of the year etc.

All in all everything is going well. Food has been pretty good and my weight has dropped since my weekend binge. Plus, I received a couple of new DVDs from Liz which I am itching to try out.

6 comments:

Irene said...

Love your new header :)

Irene x

ss2306 said...

Hi Michelle

Have fun with the girls at the movies. I'm sure you'll love the flick.

And good luck with Attack and the leg workout tomorrow. When was the last time you trained legs? I can hardly walk today I am SO SORE.

Good luck also with the vege garden. Wish I could do that but I'm too lazy and it's really not my thing but they taste so much better.

Luv Shelley

Kek said...

Ooh, which DVDs did you get? I love getting parcels in the mail.

Unknown said...

Thanks Irene - it was time for a change.

I'm sure I'll have fun tonight with the girls, Shelley. Its always nice to get out without the fam. I haven't done legs since before the comp so they are gonna be sooooorrre.

Kek, I bought Cathe's Supersets and push pull DVD plus Liz chucked in Amy's All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout. They look a bit nasty!

Tara said...

hiya Michelle, great new header to your blog. Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.

Tara xx

Kek said...

Uh... have fun with those!

Hope Liz doesn't send them MY way... yikes!