Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy Friday

Yay! Its the end of another working week. Not too much to report. I changed my program this week and have some nice DOMS in my hammies and glutes (damn I love deadlifts). My weight continues to be fairly stable and food has been pretty good. All in all a good week.

This weekend will be a bit of a juggle. Tomorrow morning is the usual soccer for Missy T so I won't get to the gym, hopefully I'll be able to drag my butt out of bed for a workout at home. On Sunday we have the school fair and Sunday afternoon I have a posing session with Jo Rogers. I have asked the lovely Leigh to come with me to take photos. It should give her the perfect opportunity to meet Jo and see what's involved in the fine art of posing. There's also the Multicultural Fair that I would love to go to as well (all that yummy food) but I doubt I'll be able to squeeze it in.

Anyway, gotta go and pick up Moo from ballet.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Kek said...

Have fun with Jo!

Tara said...

Hiya Michelle, you sound much happier this week. Hope that you are able to fit in a workout today. Enjoy your session with Jo tomorrow. I am seeing her today. So excited about it :o)

Tara xxx