Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Posing Session


I had my posing session with Jo today. The changes she made was absolutely amazing, my shoulders and back looked totally different. I was very grateful that Leigh could come along and take photos as well as video for me and I should be able to use them to jog my memory in the future. Jo also showed Leigh some pointers to help me out as well. Leigh and I had a nice chat afterwards, its nice to have someone there to talk about fitness face-to-face.

5 comments:

Kek said...

You're looking really good, Michelle!

Jo definitely has a knack for getting the best out of you. I'm struggling to get my shoulders into the right position.... I need her to come live at my house for a few weeks.

:o)

Tara said...

Expect some pain tomorrow Michelle!! my lats are starting to ache now :o) love it!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kek. I've managed to stay within 5 kg of my comp weight so far and will keep it that way. Its hard to look at oneself objectively as I tend to see the a fatty boomba in the mirror but I'm comparing it to what I was 3 months ago.

The shoulders are so tough but I'm sure with practise you will get it.

My lats are pretty sore today but I lurve DOMS.

LizN said...

Michelle, you look FANTASTIC! Jo has done a good job with you, but you have done all the best work :)

Hugs
Liz;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz! I had a good trainer ;O)