Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2008

What a Week

This week was a very looooong one. I had a couple of days of sampling which is always tiring. Tuesday was a big one and ended up being an 11 hour day and then back into it on Wednesday. The second day we couldn't start the boat and had to row to the sample point so by Thursday most of muscles were sore. I decided to head to the gym on Thursday afternoon but really it was a complete waste of time as I had next to no energy to have a really good workout but at least I have had loads of incidental exercise through work.
Today was Missy T's last soccer game for the season. I have loved Saturday morning soccer and I know we are all going to miss it. She had a great season and while she didn't score any goals she really improved her ball skills and most of all she had fun.

No comments: