Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Something Positive

I have been really negative over the few weeks. Most of it is due to things that are out of my control and basically I have to take a teaspoon of cement and harden the f**k up. Instead of being eternally grumpy I have tried to think about the things that are positive at the moment.

* I have still been training hard.
* My weight is stable at 50.5 kg even though I'm allowing myself a little treat most nights. I figure I may as well keep these treats while my weight is good - the extra cals obviously aren't hurting me too much.
* I love cardio and while I had cut most of it out I have decided to re-introduce it just because it makes me happy not to lose weight.
* Moo's class came first in the speech section of the Eistedfodd.
* Although I couldn't go and watch Moo as I was out sampling for work, she didn't get upset and ran down the stairs to show off her medal when I got home. Its nice to know I'm raising independent young girls.
* I have great friends. I was out sampling until late yesterday and I had to ring a friend to pick up the girls for me - I'm lucky to be able to do that.
*Because I was out late Hubby had to leave work earlier than anticipated which has put him behind in his own job but he didn't get that upset with me - he knows that it wasn't my fault and if I could have come home earlier I would have.
* Its lovely when I blog about being a little low like in the last post I get comments or emails. I don't have many 'in-the-flesh' friends that are into bodybuilding/fitness so I'm not sure if they would understand the highs and lows. Its nice to know that I'm not alone.
Post a Comment