Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program

I can't wait to get back into my routine. It feels like forever since I've been to the gym (its only been a week and a half). With the concert and my family being here things have been pushed aside but now I'm ready and raring to go.

The girls concert was excellent. As I said previously, Moo was in 5 dances and she did so well. She seems to be a natural at Jazz but that might be because the Jazz number was a bit of fun. Missy T totally cracked me up while she was on stage, she is such a character. Sunday we were up early for a tour through Hubby's work. It was really interesting and while I have been through the smelter before I've always been on a bus. This time we walked through and had hubby as our own personal tour guide. Then it was onto the dance studio Christmas party. It is only a small studio with about 20 or so dancers. I think its lovely that all the seniors take the younger ones under their wings and I think Missy T has a little girl crush on the only male senior - its so cute. We spent the rest of the day at my brother's place. It was a hectic weekend and the girls are still quite tired. I kept them home on Monday to rest.

Everything else is going quite well. Work has slowed down a smidge which has given me the chance to take a breath. I requested a couple of weeks off over Christmas and to my surprise they have been approved. I can't wait - I honestly can't remember the last time I took 2 weeks off - I usually have a week here and there.

Anyway, gotta go - those samples aren't going to analyse themselves.

Have a great week.
Post a Comment