Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program

I can't wait to get back into my routine. It feels like forever since I've been to the gym (its only been a week and a half). With the concert and my family being here things have been pushed aside but now I'm ready and raring to go.

The girls concert was excellent. As I said previously, Moo was in 5 dances and she did so well. She seems to be a natural at Jazz but that might be because the Jazz number was a bit of fun. Missy T totally cracked me up while she was on stage, she is such a character. Sunday we were up early for a tour through Hubby's work. It was really interesting and while I have been through the smelter before I've always been on a bus. This time we walked through and had hubby as our own personal tour guide. Then it was onto the dance studio Christmas party. It is only a small studio with about 20 or so dancers. I think its lovely that all the seniors take the younger ones under their wings and I think Missy T has a little girl crush on the only male senior - its so cute. We spent the rest of the day at my brother's place. It was a hectic weekend and the girls are still quite tired. I kept them home on Monday to rest.

Everything else is going quite well. Work has slowed down a smidge which has given me the chance to take a breath. I requested a couple of weeks off over Christmas and to my surprise they have been approved. I can't wait - I honestly can't remember the last time I took 2 weeks off - I usually have a week here and there.

Anyway, gotta go - those samples aren't going to analyse themselves.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Cherub said...

We are trying to work out what dance styles Miss T will do next year. She started off just wanting tap, she now wants jazz and ballet as well.

Have to fit it all in with sport and swimming and work and a life for their parents!!