Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good

I've done all my workouts this week even though I had plenty of opportunities to give one or two of them a miss.

It was my baby's 6th birthday. There is nothing more joyous than a child celebrating their birthday.

The Bad

Work is really giving me the sh!ts. The morons in management decided we are overstaffed and got rid of 3 people which is nearly 1/3 of our staff. Needless to say we are all incredibly stressed out trying to cope with the workload and the crap equipment.

Food hasn't been great. I was doing fine but by the week's end I blew out. I'd had a gutful of thinking about eating and preparing my food, somedays it can get so tiring. I think I'm just tired in general.

The Ugly

I had a pretty big meltdown on Wednesday and still not feeling that great. I feel like a bad wife, parent and employee. I'm not doing anything that well at the moment and have dropped a few balls. Moo was unfortunate enough to witness it, I don't cry that often and very rarely in front of the kids (except when I'm watching some sappy movie). Sometimes you just have to get it out of your system and then get on with life.

Anyway, that's been my week as up and down as it was. I hate negative posts, there are so many people out there that are dealing with a lot worse than I am so its time to toughen up.

2 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Michelle, hope you have a relaxing weekend and things are better for you next week.

Kek said...

Work stress sucks, Michelle - no wonder you had a meltdown.

And yes, there's always someone worse off than you, which is a good thing to realise, but it doesn't help much in the moment when you're feeling crap. You're allowed to feel crap sometimes, you know.

Hug - > (((( ))))