Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Playing


I sometimes think one of the best thing about having kids is that you can take them to the playground and have an excuse to play on the equipment. I took the girls and dog to a new playground that has been built in a new estate around the corner from us. Its only small with a few pieces of equipment but we had a great time. The added bonus was I got a great workout from all the climbing we did. I think as an adult its easy to forget how to have fun with training, it can be all about running on the treadmill for however long or spending time in the weights room. I can tell you that I was buggered after trying to keep up with the kids yesterday and my back and shoulders are starting to feel a little sore but I didn't notice it at the time. The best part was that I enjoyed myself for the first time in a while. On that note, I think I'm going to jump on the trampoline!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love playing on the playgrounds as an adult. Sounds like a great workout

Debstar said...

If you're jumping on the trampoline don't forget to go to the toilet first, and wear a good support bra. lol

Unknown said...

After having 2 kids going to the toilet is a must! LOL!! The support bra is not so important - you need to have something to fill out the bra first :o)