Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I AM an athlete!

This is something that I have never believed. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I was pretty crappy at all things sporting at school. Today I went to the doctors for a check-up and while I was there discussed a small issue with my heart racing every now and then. When she checked she explained that because I'm an athlete my heart rate is fairly slow and when I have caffeine or when I'm under stress it affects my heartrate by making it skip. As I said I never would have called myself an athlete so there you go!

I have been a busy little bee the last few weeks. Moo had her 8th birthday last week and we celebrated on the weekend by having a disco at our place with her friends. I really don't know what I was thinking!! Anyway, here are a couple of photos.

The Birthday Girl




Missy T - the groover



Ummm ...



The cake (she got a guitar for her birthday)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl Michelle. It looks like she had a ball...

You must feel amazing being told you are an athlete and you should feel proud as you work hard for that!

Great job Michelle

ss2306 said...

Hey Michelle

Bout time you blogged.

I come to realise there is an athlete in all of us. We just have to believe it.