Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Feeling All Mushy

I feel so blessed at the moment. I was fortunate enough to have weekend away with my friends and it was just what the doctor ordered (although an extra night would have been nice). We spent the entire weekend either eating or chatting (or both at the same time). It was so relaxing. I was pretty amazed when I weighed myself and it was the same as Saturday's - I was truly expecting a massive spike. I guess it helped that I did my Cathe DrillMax DVD before leaving :o)

Anyways, back into it today. I'm determined to get under 52 kgs this week - only 0.4 kg to go!

3 comments:

LizN said...

Drillmax would have helped big time!

Hugs
Liz;)

Shar said...

Great to hear you had a great weekend.

Good luck with the 0.4kg!!! So little, but sometimes so hard hey?

Shar x

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing? :o)