Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

8 Days To Go

In 8 days we will be in Perth for my niece's wedding. I can't wait!!! I haven't reached my goal weight which unfortunately means I won't be wearing my fave jeans. I was really quite down about it all yesterday - on the plus side, I'm totally loving my upper body atm.

I went to Body Attack for the first time since the start of the year yesterday and, boy, I really felt the extra weight (and those jiggly bits, hey Kek!). Overall training has been pretty good this week. It was time to change my program and I felt like doing my Cathe DVDs so it has been DOMS city here. I like doing these DVDs to mix it up - I don't have to think too much about what I'm doing. Normally I will be totally slack and use lower weights but this time I really pushed myself with heavier weights (I must be inspired by Shelley). I was a shaking mess by the end of each session.

Anyways, I have a child telling me all about fairies so I best go.
Post a Comment