Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

8 Days To Go

In 8 days we will be in Perth for my niece's wedding. I can't wait!!! I haven't reached my goal weight which unfortunately means I won't be wearing my fave jeans. I was really quite down about it all yesterday - on the plus side, I'm totally loving my upper body atm.

I went to Body Attack for the first time since the start of the year yesterday and, boy, I really felt the extra weight (and those jiggly bits, hey Kek!). Overall training has been pretty good this week. It was time to change my program and I felt like doing my Cathe DVDs so it has been DOMS city here. I like doing these DVDs to mix it up - I don't have to think too much about what I'm doing. Normally I will be totally slack and use lower weights but this time I really pushed myself with heavier weights (I must be inspired by Shelley). I was a shaking mess by the end of each session.

Anyways, I have a child telling me all about fairies so I best go.

2 comments:

ss2306 said...

Way to go on the heavier weights Michelle.

My fave jeans still aren't happening either but who cares - I'm living - that's the main thing

Kek said...

The jiggle is driving me nuts. But we know what to do to get rid of it...

Hmm, maybe some Cathe might be on my menu this week too.