Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Can't Wait!!

Its so close now - this time next week we'll be in Perth!!!! This week seems to be taking forever to be over. We got the girl's flowergirl dresses on Friday and they are absolutely adorable, the girls should look like princesses at the wedding. I'm hanging out to hit the shops, Lorna Jane here I come! I don't get much of an opportunity to go shopping, what with working fulltime and the fact I live in the boonies, so when I do I go off. I've been saving for a year for this trip. LOL!

I've been in a fantastic mood this week which I think is partly due to holidays next week and partly due to it being my birthday on Monday. Even though I had to work I had a great day and my darling Hubby cooked me the yummiest roast pork and we finished the evening with Black Forest Cake - totally guilt-free! I've gotten over my disappointment of not being able to fit into my skinny jeans and am loving where I'm at. Life is good :o)

No comments: