Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A much more positive week this week. I think the arrival of my monthly friend had a lot to do with that plus we have starting sending work out to try and relieve the pressure.

The family have had a great week this week with Moo getting an award at gymnastics, Missy T getting a learning award at school and Mal representing Gladdy for cricket. I guess I'm the wind beneath their wings. LOL!

We have yet another busy weekend full of parties as well astaking the girls down to my parent's place tomorrow so they can look after them for the week. Next week I'm hoping to ride to work a couple of days, not everyday as I find it knocks me around in this heat plus I have to squeeze in some Christmas shopping while the kids are away.

Anyways, time for some Spinervals.

No comments: