Pages

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

7 Things

Liz tagged me a few days ago and I have been trying to think of 7 things about me. Anyway, here it goes.

  1. My first name is not Michelle but is Nerida. I have been known as Michelle all my life.
  2. I didn't start drinking coffee until a few years ago.
  3. I love dried fruit but hate fruit cake or any cake with dried fruit in it. When I have things like bread and butter pudding I pick the sultanas out.
  4. I have done courses in Swedish Massage, Sports Massage and Reflexology. I also started studying Nutrition but was struggling with the work/life balance so stopped. I would like to go back to it one day.
  5. I'm a big scaredy-cat. I had hoped my girls wouldn't inherit my fear of heights but it seems like they have. I can barely climb a ladder without getting vertigo.
  6. Some days I shake really badly. My mum and sister are the same but they shake all the time. I'm worse when I'm tired, hungry or in a situation where I'm not comfortable. Of course it gets worse when people comment on it - and they usually do.
  7. I hate seafood. I can force myself to eat fish occasionally as Mal and the girls love it but only if its covered in some sort of sauce to disguise the taste. I wish I enjoyed it as its so good for you.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Ah, you gotta love Chinese blog-spam!

OK, now that you and Selina have done this, I better get off my butt and post my seven things. Tomorrow. LOL.