- My first name is not Michelle but is Nerida. I have been known as Michelle all my life.
- I didn't start drinking coffee until a few years ago.
- I love dried fruit but hate fruit cake or any cake with dried fruit in it. When I have things like bread and butter pudding I pick the sultanas out.
- I have done courses in Swedish Massage, Sports Massage and Reflexology. I also started studying Nutrition but was struggling with the work/life balance so stopped. I would like to go back to it one day.
- I'm a big scaredy-cat. I had hoped my girls wouldn't inherit my fear of heights but it seems like they have. I can barely climb a ladder without getting vertigo.
- Some days I shake really badly. My mum and sister are the same but they shake all the time. I'm worse when I'm tired, hungry or in a situation where I'm not comfortable. Of course it gets worse when people comment on it - and they usually do.
- I hate seafood. I can force myself to eat fish occasionally as Mal and the girls love it but only if its covered in some sort of sauce to disguise the taste. I wish I enjoyed it as its so good for you.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Liz tagged me a few days ago and I have been trying to think of 7 things about me. Anyway, here it goes.