Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Home Again

I'm back from our short break away camping. It was a fantastic week with a group of friends we have known for years. It amazes me how you can be apart from some people and yet when you get together its like you've never been apart. The week was incredibly relaxing and I had the chance to catch up on some reading and just laze about doing not much at all. I think it was just what this family needed after a year of running around.

I have another week off before I start my new job, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the kidlets and then we are off camping again for the Australia Day weekend. Yeah, life doesn't get better than this. :o)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Your photos looked fantastic Michelle and camping is so relaxing isn't it... You generally go camping and then laze around. I love it! Enjoy the Australia Day weekend :)

Debstar said...

Hi Nerida,Hehehe had to get that one in. The plant in my garden, and yours, is a weed. I had a neighbour who is into gardening look at it. Pull it out now and if it had spikes on the stem make sure you use garden gloves.