Pages

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Day 2

Weights day. We have a choice of gym, home or outdoors, I decided to do the gym option at home as the home option was a toning DVD which I really didn’t feel like doing. I had to make some modifications to the gym program as I don’t have lat pulldowns or leg press, instead I did assisted chin-ups and sumo squats. I have lost so much strength over the last year and my goal is to do unassisted chins by the end of the program.

Calories have been set at 1200 which I find too low plus the meals are lower in protein than what I’m used to. Yesterday I was absolutely starving all day but that often happens when I change my program. Last night was a char-grilled eggplant and zucchini pizza that had Greek yoghurt on top which was nice but I needed some meat. I don’t know if I could ever be vegetarian. I feel tired and shaky today (and still starving) so I will increase my calories.

1 comment:

LizN said...

I think calories sound a bit low too - I wonder if that rec is across the board or adjusted to your height/weight starting stats.
Increasing them a little sounds like a good plan - all sounding good, especially that pizza!