Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Won Something!!

Okay, I have to eat my words about not winning anything. This week there was a T-shirt slogan competition which got narrowed down to the top 24 entries - and I have 2 in the top 24. My slogan's were "Toughen Up Princess" (something I say to my girls all the time when they are whinging) and "How's That Creme Brulee Now?" which was something Mish said to one of the contestants on BL when she ate over 2500 calories at Temptation. The second slogan has been chosen in the top 6 which 12WBT teammates can vote on. Everyone in the top 24 won a 3 month supply of multivitamins with spirulina from Space Vitamins. Exciting stuff!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That's awesome Michelle! I'm like you - have never won anything so I am very excited for you!! Good luck - if I was a member I would vote for your slogan :) xx

Kristy said...

Congrats Michelle it is always nice to win something. Fingers crossed you win.

Charlotte Orr said...

Cool - well done!

ss2306 said...

Awesome!! Bet you're buzzing.

LizN said...

You go, girlfriend :)

Leisl said...

Ahhh man, I'm jeolous! Seriously, tho, well done :)

Cherub said...

Well done Michelle.