Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 4 Summary

I've had a great week this week. I seem to have lost that 'comparing myself to others' thing I had going on which is a relief. I think PMT had a lot to do with that. With that came the whoosh fairy and I am sub 52.5 kg again. My pants are fitting a lot nicer and I'm back to loving my training again, to me that is so much more important as last year I seemed to lose my passion for anything and I felt like was just going through the motions with life in general. It's nice to be back.

I said to Mal this week that I would like to make Sunday a Family Fun Day. We seem to get so busy that on Sunday we spend the day lazing around the house and I would dearly love to get the girls out of from in front of the TV for a little bit whether it be a trip to the beach or a bike ride. Today we had the cricket junior break up and Mal, as a committee member and captain of the senior A-grade side, wanted to go along. We had a lovely morning at the park and the girls spent the morning climbing trees with their friends - exactly how I like to spend Sunday morning.

No comments: