Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Week 6 Weigh-In

No loss so far this week but I'm having to hitch my work pants up constantly so that's a pretty good sign. I can't believe we are at the halfway mark, it's going waaaaay too quickly. Maintenance scares me, I feel like I need that push from being in a challenge or training with a trainer even if it is on-line. I have found in the past that even when I set myself some goals when I'm by myself I don't seem to achieve it. I need to figure a way around that whether it be setting myself some lifting goals or the like.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I'm the same Michelle, I did really well on my last challenge and maintained for a little while, but now going backwards. I set goals, but it doesn't work. I don't know what to do :(

I wish you the best for the next 6 weeks, you are doing really well