Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Week 11 Review

A bit up and down this week which was mostly due to PMT. I also had some highs and lows with my training. I started the week with an awesome boxing session on Monday evening, I really didn't want to go but once I was there I got into it and smashed 450 calories and I've finished the week being able to do a few unassisted chin-ups. My strength has really suffered over the last year and it feel nice to get some back. The rest of the week I have struggled getting my workouts completed due to my own procrastination and my addiction to Facebook and Twitter.

I was a little disappointed with the video's on the program this week. We were promised a live chat where we can ask questions but it didn't happen, normally I wouldn't have too much of an issue but I actually had something to ask which I had put on the forum previously and hasn't been answered. She did put up a pre-recorded message about maintenance which I found kind of useful. In reality, it is trial and error. The mistakes I have made in the past has been to take the foot off the pedal in my training too much and have too many treats. Not rocket science really.

1 comment:

Magda said...

I'm hearing on the treats issue Michelle. Its too easy to fall into the trap of just losing track of them and before you know it WHAM the extra kilos have taken up residence.

M