Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Back into the Routine

Now that my parents have gone I have gotten back into my routine. I had an awesome boxing session last night with the instructor focusing more on technique. We had an odd number of people so I was paired up with Ang, the instructor, and had to box for most of the night. I love boxing for the entire hour as it burns some serious calories plus I get to hit hard. I have gotten a program from Liz to get me through for the next 8 weeks. True to form, it felt like Christmas morning when I received it until I looked at it and went, 'Oh F**k!' LOL! I'm looking forward to pushing myself to the extreme in the coming months.

Today is my first true Paleo day in an attempt to rid my body of some bloating. I did an Accelerator Day with Mish but it wasn't quite as strict as Paleo. I know it might sound weird but I quite like eating this way and I think my body likes the fact that I have a break from processed foods.

No comments: