Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Halfway

I just realised that we are around halfway through this challenge. Wow! It goes so quickly.

My parents have left after looking after the girls for the first week of the holidays. I love having my parents here and I am grateful that we don't have to pay for care but it did upset my routine a bit. At the end of the day, these things happen and while I missed a couple of training sessions I am glad that I spent that time with my family.

Over the last week I have really been struggling with fluid retention and fatigue. I have increased my water intake which hasn't really helped so I am going to try changing my diet. I think it is partially hormonal and I'm sure cleaning up my diet even more will help in that area.

On the comp front, I have booked my holidays for September and have dragged my hooker heels out. I have decided to re-use my bikini from last comp as I really can't justify spending money on something that I will wear for such a short period of time. I'll have to register soon as well. I wouldn't mind getting down to Jo for a posing session but I don't know if I have the time.

No comments: