Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

5 Days!


There is something just so wrong about prepping when it's your birthday! I said to Malcolm that he can put a candle in my sweet potato. LOL! The above pic is the cake that my friend organised for last Saturday night when we went out for dinner for a combine birthday celebration - there were 6 of us all celebrating around the same time. I had a taste - yum!

I've had another drop today and am sitting at 46.4 kg - maybe I'll come in lighter this time.

3 comments:

Kek said...

A weight drop? And who was it that was stressing out a few days ago...?

Hope you've had a fab birthday, even if you didn't get cake and champagne. Just take a raincheck.

Magda said...

i agree and was thinking (sadly) of you Michelle. make up for it good and proper once the comp is over though :-)

Unknown said...

Kek - that's what I tend to do. I have a meltdown and then the weight comes off.

Magda - don't you worry, Sunday night will include some cake and a couple of Bundy's and coke.