Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

6 Days To Go!

Things have fallen into place this week. Liz sorted out the backstage slapper issue which is a load off my mind. I can't believe how much I have forgotten about the final days of comp. I have printed up the instructions from last time and was sure I didn't do some of the things that were on there ... I most probably did but it has just gone from my memory. Likewise with all the backstage stuff - it is all pretty much a blur - it will be great to have a helper who knows what they are doing.

I prepped my chicken last night for the day before and comp morning. The bonus is that this time we are going to be taking the camper trailer this time as we will be staying at the Sunshine Coast for a few days which means I will be able to have the chicken, sweet potato and oats hot rather than cold like last comp. Funny how I get excited over the smallest things.

The scales have shown a loss today and I think I'm pretty much on par with last time but I feel like I'm looking better overall. Of course, I can see where I need to improve in the future but I guess Rome wasn't built in a day. Anyway, better get stuck into work.

1 comment:

Raechelle said...

haha-yeah-those last days fade from memory...until the second time around...lol
It's all very embedded in my mind now-I'm pretty sure I won't be competing again-LOL! You have fun though...hehehe